- 6 week intensive strength and conditioning program
- Lower body biomechanics evaluation and correction
- Sprinting mechanics coaching to improve speed and acceleration
- Agility and change of direction speed coaching
Benefits of the V.I.P. program include:
- Increased 20 yd dash in 73% of participants
- Increased vertical jump in 73% of participants
- Decrease risk of ACL injury by 50-75%
Group rates: contact Adam Larsen MS, ATC, CSCS at email@example.com or 315-685-7544
Here at Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, we know creating better athletes will reduce risk of injury, reduce medical costs, and improve athletes lives! We want to create high performing athletes by correcting biomechanics, improving speed and agility, and reducing injury risk.
Our Lead strength and conditioning specialist, Adam Larsen MS, ATC, CSCS has worked with athletes all over the country and has robust experience in working with high school and college level athletes.
Anyone who is an athlete can benefit from the Victory Injury Prevention program!
Pre-testing: Pre-testing will help us gain baseline measurements of each athlete’s ability so they can be challenged appropriately and safely. Pre-testing will begin the week before the start of the program from June 28-29. After sign-up you will be contacted to schedule your pre-test time. Program: Each day starts with a dynamic warm-up and has a focus on sprinting, change of direction/agility, or plyometrics. Then we transition to strength-based training to improve injury resiliency and sports performance. Each session will be approximately 1 hour. Post-testing: Post-testing will take place during the last week of the program, a summary of the results will be sent to your email.