Meet Our Strength & Conditioning Specialist:
Adam uses his advanced understanding of muscular and skeletal anatomy, knowledge and application of strength and conditioning principles, and experience with working with both the healthy and injured individual to create diverse, effective and safe workouts for his V-Fit clients.
Each of our high-intensity 6-8-week training programs include the following:
- Aerobic Fitness
- Strength Training
- Core Exercises
- Balance/Stability training
- Flexibility & Stretching
What can V-Fitness do for you?
- Beginners: Learn safe & proper exercise form and techniques to prevent injury all while getting fit.
- Athletes: Train in-season or off-season to improve performance and remain injury free
- Adults: Take your fitness training to the next level in a high intensity, motivating atmosphere
- Elderly: Improve your core strength and stability, improve fitness and remain injury free
- Transition from Rehab: Take the final step after rehabbing an injury before getting back to your sport or active lifestyle.
What sets us apart?
- With V-Fitness, your workout takes place in an integrated healthcare & wellness facility with daily access to orthopedic and sports medicine providers, physical therapists, athletic trainers and strength & conditioning specialists
- Our integrated-team environment helps provide a seamless transition from injury, to rehabilitation, to the conditioning needed to return to the field, court, or life in general
- The training includes in-depth instruction and tips covering all aspects of the latest exercise, nutrition, sports performance training, injury prevention and fitness and health & wellness techniques
- Through a variety of assessments and conversations, objective and subjective information will be gathered to identify where you are now, and goals will be established detailing where you would like to end up. With this information, we will develop a personalized program to meet your needs.
– 68-year-old female
“My post-surgical therapy was an opportunity for me to not only rehab my shoulder, but to be able to learn multiple exercises for basic fitness. It was VSM’s knowledgeable and experienced athletic trainers that gave me the motivation to continue on with my fitness and enter their V-Fit program. The program helped me to not only learn how to properly perform various exercises, but taught me how to push myself physically and mentally to achieve my goals. I highly recommend the V-Fit program at Victory Sports Medicine!”
– 46-year-old male after rotator cuff repair