Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics
At Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, we have a team of dedicated professionals focused on getting patients better with conservative treatment plans through the latest technology and advances in medicine. If you are interested in making a difference then a career a Victory Sports Medicine offers countless ways to make an impact in the lives of others.
Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics is a busy orthopedic practice looking for per diem Radiologic Technologist-X-Ray to work some weekdays and/or Saturdays. We currently have DR X-Ray, Ultrasound, Open MRI and PACS. This is a great opportunity to utilize state of the art equipment and be part of an extraordinary team.
Responsibilities for Radiologic Technologist-X-Ray:
- Responsible for performing all types of musculoskeletal X-Ray examinations on patients,
- Properly read provider/physician X-Ray Order and note
- Ensure proper safety shielding patient for all examination types
- Position patients so that the parts of the body can be appropriately radiographed
- Use imaging software and picture archive and communications systems to manipulate and enhance and transfer images
- Review and evaluate the quality of the images taken. Assess if the radiographic images need to be retaken or if additional views are needed
- Maintain accurate records and files pertaining to radiologic exams
- Ensures patients’ rights to privacy by creating a secure and trusting environment. Treats all patient information confidentially
Desired Skills & Expertise for Radiologic Technologist-X-Ray:
- Current NYS License, ARRT Registered
- Thorough knowledge of a variety of routine diagnostic radiographic examinations
- Highly skilled in positioning of patients for a wide variety of radiologic examinations
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service
Competitive benefits and wage package along with excellent continuing education and growth opportunities.