Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics
At Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, we have a team of dedicated professionals focused on getting patients better with conservative treatment plans through the latest technology and advances in medicine. If you are interested in making a difference then a career a Victory Sports Medicine offers countless ways to make an impact in the lives of others.
We are seeking a full-time Physical Therapist for our busy & growing orthopedic/sports medicine practice. The case load is primarily orthopedic with a variety of sports medicine and musculoskeletal diagnoses as well as vestibular and other conditions. Techniques include, but are not limited to, manual therapy, neuromuscular training, modalities and functional rehabilitation.
This position reports directly to the Director of Physical Therapy. PT’s with at least 1 year of clinical experience preferred but would consider the right candidate with strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills. Commitment to learning progressive and cutting edge treatment and rehabilitation strategies required.
Excellent benefits include health insurance, paid holidays & vacation, long-term disability, 401(k) with employer matching and much more.
Desired Skills & Expertise for Physical Therapist:
- Doctorate degree in physical therapy from an accredited school or program
- Current New York State license as a Physical Therapist
- Commitment to learning progressive and cutting edge treatment & rehabilitation
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with electronic medical records systems
- The Physical Therapist will have a positive attitude with excellent communication skills including both oral and written skills
- Proven track record of working cooperatively with a variety of individuals and groups
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality when handling sensitive and confidential patient information
- Demonstrate an active involvement in continuous learning
- Participates in activities that promote the Clinic and program development