Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics
At Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, we have a team of dedicated professionals focused on getting patients better with conservative treatment plans through the latest technology and advances in medicine. If you are interested in making a difference then a career a Victory Sports Medicine offers countless ways to make an impact in the lives of others.
Job Description for Medical Billing Specialist
Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics is seeking an experienced and highly organized Medical Billing Specialist for our busy & growing orthopedic practice. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies, auditing provider charts, updating fee schedules, verifying accuracy of payer reimbursement, processing claims, resolving denials, posting payments and establishing procedures for collection of past due accounts.
Desired Skills & Expertise for Medical Billing Specialist
- The Medical Billing Specialist will have at least 2 years medical billing experience
- Strong knowledge of Medicare, Worker’s Compensation, CPT, ICD10 & commercial billing
- Computer Skills: Experience with medical billing software & proficient with Microsoft Office; experience with Medent preferred but willing to train.
- The Medical Billing Specialist should have excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills; ability to identify problems and communicate to management; ability to problem solve; team oriented.
- Must be self-motivated; take initiative to oversee all tasks from beginning to end; well organized and detail oriented, accurate and assertive; top notch customer service skills.