Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics
Our team of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, physical therapists, certified athletic trainers, strength & conditioning specialists work together to create a customized treatment plan for each patient. This integrated team approach combined with state-of-art technology leads to better outcomes, faster recoveries, and higher patient satisfaction. If you are interested in making a difference then a career a Victory Sports Medicine offers countless ways to make an impact in the lives of others.
We are seeking a Full-Time Certified Athletic Trainer, who enjoys a total team approach to patient care and the desire to be the best! Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills are a must. Commitment to learning progressive and cutting edge treatment and rehabilitation strategies required.
Certified Athletic Trainers at Victory Sports Medicine provide sports medicine related services in the clinical, interscholastic, intercollegiate, elite amateur, professional and recreational settings.They participate in outreach activities as a representative of Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics including event coverage for local interscholastic and intercollegiate teams.
Certified Athletic Trainer Responsibilities:
- Include injury evaluation
- Emergency injury treatment
- Proper medical referral
- Therapeutic exercise, massage, modalities, taping, bracing and wound care
- Strength and conditioning development and patient education.
- In addition, the athletic trainer will evaluate, assess and treat physical conditions and injuries of patients under the direction of a physician in our sports medicine clinic.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Bachelor Degree in Athletic Training from an accredited school or program
- Current New York State Athletic Trainer license
- Commitment to learning progressive and cutting edge treatment & rehabilitation
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with electronic medical records systems
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills including both oral and written skills
- Proven track record of working cooperatively with a variety of individuals and groups
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality when handling sensitive and confidential patient information
- Demonstrate an active involvement in continuous learning
- Participates in activities that promote the Clinic and program development.