The information below describes what types of information and tools are available through the Patient Portal. If, after reviewing the information, you still have questions please do not hesitate to contact our office at (315) 685-7544.
A secure, web-based system that provides access to your medical information
Our secure, Patient Portal allows you to communicate with our office and access portions of your medical record from the convenience of your home. Once you sign up for the Patient Portal in our office you will be provided with a user id and password.
If you have a user id and password, log into the Patient Portal at any time.
What can I do on the Patient Portal?
- Send and receive secure, non-urgent messages with our office
- Make changes to your personal information such as your address, phone numbers or insurance information
- Request a refill for a prescription issued by our office
- Review upcoming and previous appointments
- View and print your current medications and allergies
How do I sign up for the Patient Portal?
You can only sign up for the Patient Portal in our office. We want to ensure that your private health information is safe and secure. To help ensure that your information remains private, we ask that you never share you log-in or password.
- Our friendly front office representative will then provide you with a letter that contains your login information and password.
- When you login for the first time, the Portal will prompt you to create your own user ID and password.
- Once logged in, you can begin accessing your medical records and communicating electronically with our office.