At Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, we have a team of dedicated professionals focused on getting patients better with conservative treatment plans through the latest technology and advances in medicine. If you are interested in making a difference then a career a Victory Sports Medicine offers countless ways to make an impact in the lives of others.
Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics is a busy orthopedic practice looking for a NYS licensed MRI Technologist certified through the ARMRIT or ARRT for our Open MRI. This is a great opportunity to utilize state of the art equipment and be part of an extraordinary team. Must have at least 1-3 years of MRI Technologist experience.
Responsibilities for MRI Technologist:
- Responsible for performing diagnostic imaging examinations on patients, such as x rays and magnetic resonance imaging
- Properly read provider/physician X-Ray/MRI Order and note
- Ensure proper safety shielding patient for all examination types
- MRI technologist positions patients so that the parts of the body can be appropriately scanned
- Use imaging software and picture archive and communications systems to manipulate and enhance and transfer images
- Review and evaluate the quality of the images taken. Assess if the MRI images need to be retaken or if additional views are needed
- Maintain accurate records and files pertaining to MRI exams
- Assure that radiology equipment is properly maintained and repaired,that all related areas are kept in a clean, neat, and orderly condition
- Ensures patients’ rights to privacy by creating a secure and trusting environment. Treats all patient information confidentially
Desired Skills & Expertise for MRI Technologist:
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience as a MRI Technologist
- Current NYS License, ARMRIT or ARRT Registered
- Thorough knowledge of a variety of diagnostic MRI examinations
- Highly skilled in positioning of patients for a wide variety of MRI examinations
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service
Competitive benefits and wage package along with excellent continuing education and growth opportunities.