At Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, we have a team of dedicated professionals focused on getting patients better with conservative treatment plans through the latest technology and advances in medicine. If you are interested in making a difference then a career a Victory Sports Medicine offers countless ways to make an impact in the lives of others.
We are currently seeking a Front Office Coordinator responsible for all front office activities including hiring, training, scheduling and managing a world-class front office team.
This includes overseeing the input of patient data and maintaining the patient appointment system; monitoring the waiting room area, evaluating patient satisfaction; and ensuring appropriate staffing for all functions. Functions daily as a co-worker and leader of and for the front office staff.
The Front Office Coordinator collaborates with other department managers to provide coordinated, high-quality, cost-effective and compassionate patient care. Readily available for patient feedback & resolves situations that may arise with a sense of urgency. Contacts, schedules, and establishes relationships with other area medical offices. Promotes and encourages ongoing career and leadership development. The Front Office Coordinator promotes a culture focused on delivering outstanding customer service to patients.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Candidates must have strong leadership and management skills with a proven track record of fostering a culture focused on achieving excellence in customer service.
- The Front Office Coordinator must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant
- Well rounded understanding of medical terminology
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are a must
- The Front Office Coordinator should have mastery of how to efficiently run a front office of a busy medical practice
- Ability to lead and manage continuous improvement efforts in all areas of the medical practice
- Demonstrated ability to inspire others to achieve at a higher level
- Excellent computer skills; Medent experience a plus