“One Up the Golden Rule”
by treating others better than we would treat ourselves.
Customer Service & Patient Care
We utilize an integrated, team approach to provide outstanding customer service and patient care. We are passionate about continually improving our service and utilize the feedback from our patients to help us. Our foundation for providing great customer service is based on the book “Raving Fans” by Ken Blanchard. We ask each new employee to read this book when they join the team.
Dr. Marc P. Pietropaoli started his practice with the vision that one day it would become an integrated healthcare, sports and wellness campus. Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics offers orthopedic, sports medicine, rehabilitation, X-Ray, Open MRI, injury prevention, strength & conditioning, nutrition and wellness services in one convenient location. The integrated facility fosters an environment whereby our entire team of healthcare professionals (surgeons, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, physical therapists, athletic trainers, radiology techs, strength & conditioning specialists) are in constant communication regarding your treatment plan and progress. The benefits for you are obvious – the convenience of no longer traveling from office to office, better and more efficient communication among the healthcare professionals and faster recoveries.
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Athletic Training
- Open MRI
- Digital X-Ray
- Bracing & Custom Orthotics
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- Injury Prevention
- Strength & Conditioning
- Sports Performance Training
What Sets Us Apart
Find out why thousands of patients, like you, have come to trust Victory Sports Medicine & Orthopedics to get them back to health, the playing field or their active lifestyle. Read more…
What Our Patients Say About Us
- Thank you to Dr. Pietropaoli for fixing my shoulder and my knee. Dr. P's entire staff from the office to the nurses, PAs, NPs, and Therapists are over the top. No "assembly line medicine" here at Victory.Shoulder and Knee
- Great people great place can't wait till they start working on meGreat People Great Place
- Great place and great people.would highly recommend it.Would Highly Recommend